- small votive holder (or other small container - a tiny mason jar would work well, too)
- sphagnum moss (I found a bag of it at Home Depot)
- twigs of greenery from the garden
- a stick
- a tiny clothes pin or clip
- a succulent rosette - or really any succulent sprig will do
- a small name tag - or slip of paper
Hi, I'm Julie and I love to share bits of joy.
Like creating special (and fun) family traditions, celebrating the small moments with big hugs and tiny tea parties, and how I’m embracing mama-hood with a smile...and maybe even a little extra time for myself.
I think that family holds so much magic, from babyhood to adulthood. So, it’s important to me that we celebrate all of it - in my own family here in Lompoc California, and in the LGP family all over the world.
I’ve made this blog into a little place where we can do all of those things together, with teacups and toadstools, tied up with a bow.