A baby shower is all about celebrating a brand new life and supporting the mom and dad to-be as they prepare for their new roles as parents. It’s so exciting to be part of a friend or family member’s life at this point and to share in their happiness as they get ready to welcome a little bundle of joy into the world. Although you’ll have to wait a little while to greet the new baby, his or her mom and dad will be grateful for your presence (and presents!) at their baby shower. There are endless great ideas for adorable and useful baby shower gifts: the tiniest pearl baby bracelets
, booties, onesies, teethers, baby hats, blankets, children’s books, toys, and so on – you get the idea. It’s easy to find something that will make both you and the mom-to-be say “aw.” What can be a little trickier is filling out the accompanying card. We all get a little tongue-tied when it comes to writing messages that are sweet and meaningful. But don’t worry! You don’t have to resort to baby talk. You can use the messages below to share your excitement and well wishes with a newly growing family at their baby shower.
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #1
- Sending you so many warm wishes as you head out on this new adventure! You are going to be amazing parents to your new little sweetie girl. She will be so blessed to have you as her parents!
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #2
- Congratulations! I'm wishing you a tranquil pregnancy, a sooth delivery, and endless joy at home with your new sweet baby girl!
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #3
- Congratulations, Mama! I'm wishing you the very best as you look forward to all of the wonderful moments of raising a new baby: each toe wriggle, nose wrinkle, coo and sleepy grin. I hope you find endless joy in motherhood.
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #4
- I am so happy for you! Cherish these little moments. They go far too quickly. Soon you will get to snuggle your precious little girl! You are going to be an amazing mama! You’ve totally got this.
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #5
- Hang on tight! Your world is about to get a little bigger. She is going to turn your world upside down in such an amazing way! You are going to be the best mama ever!!
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #6
- Congratulations on your soon-to-arrive bundle of joy! I hope that every diaper is matched with a big joyful smile and that every sleepless night is matched with a priceless memory.
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #7
- I am so excited to celebrate with you! I can’t wait to snuggle your little sweet pea & spoil her rotten. You are going to be the best mommy ever...but I will be the very best auntie!
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #8
- Your days are going to be filled with endless firsts that will be more precious than pearls
. Treausre her while she’s little. She will grow so very quickly.
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #9
- Tiny toes, itty bitty nose, twinkly eyes and sleepy smiles... She’s coming so soon! I know you can’t wait to snuggle her. You’re going to be the very best mama to your precious little pearl.
Baby Shower Gift Card Message Idea #10
- I know this is such a big change in your life. Don’t worry, I’m always here for you. Well...maybe not for the diaper part. But I’ll definitely be here for the snuggling part!
So there you go...if you need a super quick, last-minute baby shower gift card message idea, you've got 10 to choose from! So give the new mama-to-be a sweet little gift card & let her know you've got her back. That's all we mamas need - a tribe of other great mamas to help us in the ups and downs of being a mom. xoxo Here are a few beautiful ideas for a precious keepsake gift for the new little baby girl!
Follow me on Pinterest for more goodies and lovely things!
Like creating special (and fun) family traditions, celebrating the small moments with big hugs and tiny tea parties, and how I’m embracing mama-hood with a smile...and maybe even a little extra time for myself.
I think that family holds so much magic, from babyhood to adulthood. So, it’s important to me that we celebrate all of it - in my own family here in Lompoc California, and in the LGP family all over the world.
I’ve made this blog into a little place where we can do all of those things together, with teacups and toadstools, tied up with a bow.